We are looking for a friendly, high-energy individual with a desire to provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment. Candidates who are friendly and personable and can make customers feel welcome and leave satisfied will stand out.
• Walking and selling game tickets to seated customers
• Balancing cash till accurately
• Performing traditional cashier duties
• Some light restocking
• Basic math skills a must. Must be comfortable handling cash and making exact change.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment without being easily befuddled
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for several hours at a time.
• Flexibility to work various shifts. Shifts are 4 to 6 hours, mainly evening, weekends, and some holidays
• No previous experience required/Will train
• Spanish speaking a plus but not required
• Must be 18 years old or older
All customers, crew, and volunteers are required to wear face-coverings. Hand sanitation stations available throughout the workplace and regular cleaning of surfaces will be performed.
Nonprofit & NGO