Located in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park outside of Cleveland, we’re committed to bringing you the best summer concert experience!
Traveling from downtown & Clevelands west side, take I-77 South to Exit 143 (Coliseum/Wheatley Rd. Exit). Left on Wheatley Rd. and follow the signs to Blossom.
Traveling from Clevelands Eastern Suburbs, take I-271 South to RTE. 8 (Exit 18). South 9 miles to Steels Corners Rd. Follow signs to Blossom.
Traveling from Clevelands Western Suburbs, take I-71 South to RTE. 303 (Brunswick Exit). East on RTE. 303 past the Coliseum to the town of Peninsula. Right on Akron-Peninsula, then follow signs to Blossom.
Traveling from Akron & Canton, take RTE. 8 North to the Graham Rd. exit. then follow the signs to Blossom.
Traveling from Lorain, Elyria, Warren, & Youngstown, take I-80 (Ohio Turnpike to Gate 12). RTE. 8 South to Steels Corners Rd. Follow the signs to Blossom.
Traveling from Mansfield, Columbus, Ohio, take I-71 North to I-271 North. Exit at RTE. 303 to the town of Peninsula. Right on Akron-Peninsula Rd. Follow the signs to Blossom.
Box Office Numbers
For upcoming show information please call (330) 920-8040.
For ADA seating, please call 800-877-7575.
Box Office Hours
For the safety of our employees and guests, the box office will be closed until further notice. Please keep checking back here for updates as to when we re-open. We appreciate your understanding and please be well. We look forward to seeing you this summer.
Types of Payment Accepted
The The Box Office accepts cash, Discover, Visa, American Express and MasterCard.
Tickets may be picked up at Will Call (box office reservation window) two hours prior to show time. Customers must present a picture ID, the actual credit card used to purchase the tickets, and confirmation number.
PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
ADA seating is available on as needed basis. Please call TicketMaster at 800-877-7575.
PERMITTED - Items marked with (*) may have restrictions on specific shows.
1. *Camera Policy: Non Professional personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval. The use of audio video recording is strictly prohibited.
2. *LAWN CHAIRS - Low seated lawn chairs with seat bottoms that sit no higher than 9” off the ground. Beach chairs are recommended; if your chair does not meet this requirement, chair rental is available for only $10.00.
4. *Factory sealed or empty plastic bottle of water up to 20oz will be the only beverage permitted into the venue. Empty bottles must have cap removed upon entry. One per person.
5. *Umbrellas that do not exceed 36” in diameter (no large golf style umbrellas), please be courteous of those around you.
7. *Small purses & backpacks (please note that these will be searched upon entering).
8. *Small binoculars
9. Non-aerosol suntan lotions or bug repellent
10. Smoking is permitted with the exception of the pavilion, please be courteous of those around you.
11. *Food in a clear 1 gallon ziploc bag. One per person.
1. Animals (except those used for assistance by individuals with disabilities)
2. In-Line skates, skateboards, bicycles or action sports equipment.
3. Wagons or large non-collapsible strollers
4. Picnic baskets or coolers of any kind
5. Laser pointers
6. Fireworks or other incendiary devices
7. Alcohol or any Illicit Substances
8. Knives, guns, mace, pepper gas or any other item deemed a potential weapon .
9. Large signs, posters or flags
10. Stickers or markers
For the safety of the guests, concertgoers may be subject to search. Blossom Music Center reserves the right to refuse admission.
At anytime, without prior notification, policies may change per Venue Management or tour request. Please call 330-920-8040 for updated and show specific information.
For The Cleveland Orchestra event policies please visit www.clevelandorchestra.com or call 330-920-8040
Ages 2 and under are permitted access to the lawn only. All ages are required to have a ticket in the pavilion.