21/10/2020
靈感
Inspiration
今天邀請幾個朋友來我家吃飯,分享個人的近況、人生。
A few friends of my came over to my place for dinner.
We caught up on life and what not.
當他們離開後,我的心變得特別的沈重。
But when they left, I felt extremely heavy.
我很自然地在鋼琴前坐了下來
I sat naturally in front of my keyboard.
彈琴時我發現,這並不是我自己的情緒。
When I played the piano, I realized that "these aren't my emotions"
我把他們的情緒接收過來了。
I've taken over the emotions, from them
因為我是一個『共感人』。
because I'm an Empath.
什麼是共感人?
What are Empaths?
共感人有高度敏感,能把身邊的正能量與壓力能量(我們所謂的負能量)同時吸進體內,我們能真切感受到他人的情緒、能量與狀況。然後這些能量我們必須用我們能力範圍內的方式把它們釋放掉。對我而言,音樂就是我釋放能量的重要管道之一。
Empaths are highly sensitive people who can absorb both positive and negative energies around them. We, Empaths, can truly feel others' emotions and energies. Once we absorb them, we have to do whatever we can to let them out.
To me, music is one of the ways to release these energies.
之前我有些歌曲就是藉由這些能量轉換出來的。
Some of my creations were based on these energies
天知道是哪來的能量,誰的情緒。
God knows from whom the energies came from
我有靈感時會失眠,快到天亮
When I have inspiration, I always get insomnia, 'til next day
但撰寫出來後很自然的就睡著了。
But once I got it out of my head, I fell asleep.
今晚我朋友離開後,我突然有一個很強烈的感覺...是負能量。
So when my friends left tonight, I felt a lot of negative energies around me.
我彈出來的旋律帶著沈重的腳步,壓力很大。
The chords I played were heavy, I felt very stressful.
後來我受不了,脫離不了這個悲劇循環,
I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to get out of this sh****le.
我想給他們一些鼓勵,幫他們加油打氣。
And I wanted to give them encouragement
但是我發現,在我彈琴的過程中,我的情緒更強烈。
But then I realized as I played, my emotions went FULL ON.
我完全把它釋放出來了。
I led them out completely.
我哭了。
I cried and cried.
我放下了。
I led them go.
過程很痛苦。
The process was very painful
但更有趣的是,哭完之後,我回到我原來的自己。
But interestingly, after I cried, I returned to my true self.
結束了。
It was over. Just like that.
我貼的連結就是我當下錄的歌。
I will share the recording as I led out the negative energies.
我沒有打算把它寫成一首歌,
I don't intend to write a song with these chords.
同時,我也領悟到了一件事。
So then I realized something else:
我以前一直認為
I used to think that
靈感就是我的作品
Inspiration is my work
但 我錯了。
But I was wrong.
靈感不是一個『作品』,不是一個可以拿去交差或賺錢的東西。
Inspiration isn't a 'song', nor something you can use to exchange for money.
靈感 是一個『過程』
Inspiration is a 'process'.
我們生來都是小小藝術家。
We're all born artists
所以,
So,
未來當你有靈感時
next time when you have an inspiration
不要執著要怎樣把它變成一個作品,
Don't insist on making it into a song, or a painting, or a product
要活在當下
Live in the moment
享受那個過程
Enjoy the process
讓靈感帶著你
And let the inspiration takes you
體會人生。
Experience life.
-TeeCho 2020.10.22
3:54am 我又失眠了
Insomnia Once Again