For EARTH day some earthy colours out of Kejoo Park s paintings.
Today is the right time to talk about the gallery sustainability. We as Gallery Anna25 try to reduce our CO2 footprint as much as possible and to choose the most sustainable options.
That's what we already do:
- we prefer emails over letters
- if we print than on recycled paper and compensate it
- we go by less is more and choose smaller editions to safe material
- we prefer taking the train, if possible
- we only offer vegan beverages and snacks at openings
- we save electricity by only turning the lights on at the exhibitionroom when visitors ring
- we reuse package material
It's not much but a beginning and more and more is going to follow.
What are you doing?