I had so much fun embroidering a square for Sam Hunter’s collaborative project - a group quilt! I’ve never embroidered before and don’t know any fancy stitching techniques, but I’m happy with how my square turned out! The project will illustrate how there are myriad interpretations of communication.
The instructions were:
- Don’t consult with anyone about it!
- Choose a thread that contrasts with your fabric
- Using the thread, stitch a line on the fabric
- Choose another color of thread
- Stitch a second line that crosses the first
I can’t wait to see the entire quilt! Check out to see other submissions!
, , , , ,