The Best Way To Get Ready For Halloween? - https://mailchi.mp/twinsisters/the-best-way-to-get-ready-for-halloween
For over 30 years, Twin Sisters IP, LLC. has been creating, producing and publishing topnotch educational digital media for children, educators and families.
1653 Merriman Rd
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Twin Sisters Digital Media posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Twin Sisters Digital Media:
For over thirty years, The Twin Sisters®, Kim Mitzo Thompson and Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand, have been creating, producing, and publishing topnotch educational digital media for children, families, and educators. This dynamic duo is responsible for the creation of more than 3,000 songs, 500 digital albums, 1000+ e-books, 500 teacher resources, 15 apps, and an abundance of children’s books and educational products! You can find many Twin Sisters Digital Media® products online and in retail stores such as Target, Dollar Tree, Walmart, and Amazon as well as on their website, www.twinsisters.com. These dedicated business owners are focused on creating and licensing exceptional products for worldwide distribution.
Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand is a proud mother who graduated from Purdue University with an Industrial Engineering degree and is an avid scuba diver who also enjoys singing, playing piano, and volunteering.
Kim Mitzo Thompson is a proud mom of three who graduated from The University of Akron with a Master's Degree in "Integrating the Arts in the Elementary School Classroom.” Kim enjoys athletic activities, writing children’s books, and cooking.
Their success has been recognized through many awards including:
* Recipient of a Platinum Album for "Nature Sounds" signifying sales of over 1,000,000 units sold.
* Recipient of 9 Gold Albums for Nature Sounds, Phonics, Classical Music, 102 Children's Songs, Traditional Lullabies, Christmas Jazz, Christmas Memories, Acoustic Christmas, and Christmas Through the Eyes of a Child signifying sales of over 500,000 units per title.
* Recipient of over 170 National Awards for educational excellence, creativity, play value and classroom and family fun - National Parenting Publications Award, Dr. Toy's Best Children's Products, Learning Magazine's Teacher Choice Award, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, and more.
* Sales of over 50+ million albums
* Grammy Voting Members for over 25 years