Services we provide to the printmaking community include:
- Support and advocacy for Australian contemporary artists and in particular emerging artists.
- Organisation and management of a Print Subscription Program with prints available for purchase by mail order.
- Opportunities for artists and information on awards, scholarships and residencies.
- The conservation of the history of Australian contemporary printmaking through the PCA’s print archive which includes all the prints commissioned by the Print Council since it was established in 1966 and currently totals over 300 prints.
IMPRINT magazine, with an estimated readership of 3500 per issue.
- Membership services to over 1200 subscribers including schools, libraries, public art museums, art galleries, tertiary institutes as well as individual artists and print enthusiasts locally and internationally.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Print Council of Australia posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.